Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving - Florida

Shane, the boys and I went to visit Grandma & Grandaddy in The Villages, FL for Thanksgiving. The boys spent so much time swimming in the pool. They absolutely love that. Unfortunately I was battling pneumonia the whole time so I didn't take many pictures while we were away.

These first ones here are of when my niece Danielle, her fiancee Steve and Nady came to visit. It was so nice to see them and I was glad the boys got to spend time with them also. Danielle is expecting a boy in February, so she got a taste of how crazy life can be with boys:)

Tyler, Zachy, Danielle & Jarod


Danielle & Steve


Steve, Danielle & Nady


We went to IHOP for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning. We know Zachy loves the pancakes. Jarod actually had lunch:)



Tyler played musical chairs.


While the big boys played golf I took the younger ones mini golfing.




Zachy was hunting Geckos.

Golf makes Tyler happy!

2 comments:

  1. Well, it seems that you are the favorite right now! You have the most up-to-date blog! Ha! Love the pics! Dani looks HUGE (and I say that with full understanding and love). Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I can take the pressure:) HAHA!

    ReplyDelete